Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

How much money you ever spent for movies?

I always keep the movie ticket after I watched a movie in a cinema, unless my friend did not give me the Ticket.
Since 2005

  • I've enter the Cinema for more than 200 times (referring to the ticket I kept)
  • With at least 130 times with GSC, And 70 times with other Cinema. 
  • If the average expenses for the movie ticket is RM8, I would have to spend RM1600! Excluding food and drinks that I spent, treating friends and family. 
Some ticket even lost the printing ink, and I have to write what movie that I watched before it totally lost.


 
So, at least RM1024 spent with GSC. (Exclude a lot of lost ticket, food & beverage)

Estimated visit a cinema once in a week. 
And I ever watched the same movie for four time in the Cinema! That was Initial D. 

2 comments:

LuPorTi said...

Haha. You counted it.

LightUp said...

Lol. I estimated it. Cause I lost a lot of ticket.. :(

Post a Comment