Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Fact of Chinese & Chinese New Year.

Tomorrow is the first day of Chinese New Year According to the Chinese Lunar’s Calendar.
There is reason why the Chinese is so “Money Face”. Here is the fact: 

First
 Since we are young, the elder starts giving "AngPow".
(If your 3rd aunty giving less money this year, Parents will start blaming them - Stingy!)

Secondly
 Because of we keep on saying Gong Xi Fa Cai
(So we Gamble, if not hardly to Fa Cai =.='', some children even place bigger bet than me while I place already that much up there!)

Then here come with some fact that I don't understand
 We Greet them to stay healthy, but they always take too much of alcohol =.=''
(This is the famous beer in Japan, I like it and took a photo on it)

Lastly, Just to show off
(This is one of my Collection)

Friends, I wish You, Happy Chinese New Year, Gong Xi Fa Cai and Stay Healthy. ( XD )
Rabbit Year..




2 comments:

Tiffany said...

happy rabbit year..^^
Gong Xi Fa Cai and stay healthy...XD

LuPorTi said...

Brother, kiong hee kiong hee!
Happy Chinese New Year!

Post a Comment