Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Are you getting a right job? How I feel about job..

Most of you are working, are you getting a right job?
What is your main purpose to work? Earn a living?
Is life only meant for just living? Or living with colour?

Recently I have work for a new company, I cant denied that my boss treat me very good, like his own relative, my senior and colleague treAted me like siblings. We are like one big family. Not to mention, I got a very good paid. But somehow, I don't feel satisfy.
First - long working hour and outstation, ot all the while
I miss out a lot of personal agenda.
Second - the interest.
When u don't have the interest, you have no fighting spirit to move forward.

So can you get all this aspect run in a line?
You have the interest, yet good relationship with boss and colleague, good paid, and nice working hour so you are committed to other things in your life but not just working?
Yes, you may sAy things are not perfect, but you still can take time to strike for the better.

2 comments:

blueangel said...

if u dun have interest with the job, then why u accept it at the very beginning? don't think that everything is bad, is the worst all the time. try to see it from another perspective, maybe u can see the cheerful side of ur job. Cheer up, man!!

LightUp said...

thanks for the wonderful..

Post a Comment