Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dream and I.

Since Form5, I started to be very ambitious. I read a lot but I don’t do well in academic. This is because I never thought to work at all. I want to be the boss of my own destiny. Even asking me to “Char Koay Teow” beside the road is still fine with me. I said I would never work!

However, after come out to the society, this is not the case. So, I work until I fed up and I resign. I never work for these 4 months, spending all my saving and investment just to find the right thing for me to do. I crack my head! I feel stress all these months. Drunk and sleep has been my main daily routine.

Then I went to interview with a giant Japanese co-op. I was told that I have the lowest academic qualification among the entire candidates. Anyway, still I am the best candidate, because I study their company very well, understand their system and know where all their revenue come from. I even impress the manager by knowing the name of the global director which has a photo in the office. All this, I never doubt my working ability; I am not only work hard, but smart!

All this while my dream is to own a co-op which have a good status and responsible to social issue. A co-op that I have interest to run, a co-op that will make me feels proud. I wanted to be rich, but not only rich in physical but mental. (Sorry when I mention rich, I mean very rich). I feel tired when I am a lone soldier. Think that I need a very good partner and a good coach to guide me at the same time.

My personality is an extreme, is true that in the end of my life, I either who has everything, or just nothing. Don't ask me to not thinking so much. You may not understand my brain.

3 comments:

Kah Boon said...

Go steadily with your dreams! Never give up. Hope to hear you succeed next time. Never judge what you have physically or mentally as an asset. Treasure the path, the journey, and the experience you have obtained along your way. With social awareness and contribution, you will be our best Mr Light-me-up soon. Good luck!

LuPorTi said...

Go go go! Kambateh!

LightUp said...

Thanks Kah Boon for the precious words!

And Thank you Luporti for the cheer!

Post a Comment